Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Zoe Ball pulls out of Strictly’s It Takes Two with illness

Zoe Ball has pulled out of tonight’s (02.10.19) ‘Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two’ due to illness.
The BBC have confirmed the TV presenter is unable to front the programme because she is "unwell", and the show’s reporter Gethin Jones will take on hosting duties this evening.
They said in a statement: "Tonight’s It Takes Two will be hosted by ‘Strictly’ favourite Gethin Jones, as Zoe Ball is unwell.
"Gethin will be joined by Will and Janette, Alex and Neil, and Dev and Dianne for tonight’s show.
"Ian Waite will also be at the studio as usual, as Waite’s Warm Up gets Strictly fans ready for the weekend."
Zoe took to Twitter to apologise to her fans for missing ‘It Takes Two’ and her Radio 2 ‘Breakfast Show’ after she was struck down with a "nasty bout of flu".
She tweeted: "Gutted to say I’ve been taken down by a nasty bout of flu. Huge apologies for missing the R2 Breakfast Show & It Takes Two. Thanks to @Nicki_Chapman & @GethincJones for stepping in. Promise to be back ASAP.
"Sending love to anyone else illin with this flu, it’s such a stinker (sic)"
Zoe hosts ‘It Takes Two’ on Wednesdays and Thursdays, with Rylan Clark-Neal presenting on Mondays and Tuesdays, and the pair share the presenting duties on Fridays.
Rylan recently predicted his co-hosting role would be the "easiest job" he’ll ever do thanks to "pro" Zoe.
Last month, he said: "Literally, it will be the easiest job I’ll ever do. I can just sit there and look at Zoe. She’s a pro.
"We haven’t spent a lot of time together but I think she’s brilliant. I took over her show on Radio 2 when she moved to breakfast, so it feels really right that this has happened as well. It’s crazy how the world works."
Zoe added: "We’ve not done anything together yet, so I don’t know how it’ll play out. When you get a new telly husband or wife, you have to get used to their patterns, when to interject.
"Will we be Eamonn and Ruth? Will we be Phil and Holly? Obviously when I say that I mean I’m Phil … Rylan is Holly!"
‘Strictly Come Dancing: Takes Two’ returns to BBC One at 5.15pm.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.