Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

‘Wreck It Ralph’ is set for a sequel

‘Wreck It Ralph’ is set for a sequel.
The popular Disney animation will return to the big screens in Spring 2018, which will unite the original team and cast including John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman (who plays Vanellope von Scheetz), director Rich Moore, producer Clark Spencer, and the production’s writer Phil Johnston.
Speaking about the follow-up to the award-winning 2012 hit production – which was named best animated feature by the Broadcast Film Critics Association – during a Facebook Live chat on Thursday (30.06.16), Moore said: "From the moment we started working on the first ‘Wreck-It Ralph,’ we knew there were so many possibilities with these characters."
The follow up will follow the eponymous lead character (voiced by Reilly) on his journey to ruin the internet with his side kick Vanellope by his side.
Speaking about the forthcoming movie, Moore said: "This time, Ralph’s wrecking wreaks havoc on the Web–as only he can do. Characters we loved in the first film are back and we are ecstatic to be working with them–and the actors who voice them–once again."
And the creative mastermind has admitted the follow-up is the "perfect" set-up for the bad-guy-turned-good.
Johnston explained: "The world of the internet is the perfect place to send Ralph and Vanellope.
"The scope and scale are so vast and the possibilities for comedy are endless."
And Reilly is eager to get back into character and begin filming the forthcoming sequel.
He explained: "Ralph is a character very near and dear to my heart. I’m really looking forward to playing the big lug again. Making the first ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ was one of the most special experiences I’ve ever had and I’m really looking forward to bringing him back to life. So many kids I’ve met all over the world are excited to see him again, too. They tell me all the time!"
Meanwhile, to celebrate Ralph’s reckless character the mobile game ‘Disney Crossy Road’ will feature the character across 12 of the game’s levels as of today.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.