Thursday, April 3, 2025

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Latest Posts

Sharon Osbourne teases Black Sabbath hologram show after final gig

Sharon Osbourne is open to a Black Sabbath hologram show. The 'Paranoid' hard rock legends are reuniting for one...

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes teases new music ‘in the studio’

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes has been working in the studio. The 38-year-old rocker previously made it...

Sum 41 release emotional final ever music video

Sum 41 have released their last ever music video. The 'Fat Lip' pop punk legends - who recently wrapped...

Lil Nas X thinks Montero era would get him ‘killed’ in 2025

Lil Nas X thinks conservatives would "try to kill" him he he released 'Montero' now. The 25-year-old singer has...

Sir David Jason says Del Boy would have backed Brexit

Sir David Jason thinks Del Boy would have backed Brexit.
The 78-year-old actor starred as the iconic character in the sitcom ‘Only Fools and Horses’ and David believes he would have supported Britain’s exit from the European Union because he would have seen it as a "nice little earner".
Speaking to The Sun newspaper, he shared: "When it comes to Brexit Del would just think, ‘We’ll earn out of this, Rodders’.
"One day he’d be flogging something to people who want to leave and then the next day he’d be flogging something to people who want to stay.
"For him, he would find out a way to use it. The big political question about staying or leaving wouldn’t interest him, he would just be thinking, ‘How do we earn out of this, Rodders?’."
‘Only Fools and Horses’ was set in Peckham, South London, which has historically been known as one of the toughest areas of the city.
But Peckham is now considered to be an up-and-coming neighbourhood, prompting David to joke that Del Boy was "ahead of the time".
The London-born star – who first appeared as Del Boy in 1981 – said: "Del would have said it’s the place to be. It’s always been as far as he’s concerned.
"Del knew it would be coming and that’s why he lived there. It’s obvious. He was well ahead of the time."

Latest Posts

Sharon Osbourne teases Black Sabbath hologram show after final gig

Sharon Osbourne is open to a Black Sabbath hologram show. The 'Paranoid' hard rock legends are reuniting for one...

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes teases new music ‘in the studio’

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes has been working in the studio. The 38-year-old rocker previously made it...

Sum 41 release emotional final ever music video

Sum 41 have released their last ever music video. The 'Fat Lip' pop punk legends - who recently wrapped...

Lil Nas X thinks Montero era would get him ‘killed’ in 2025

Lil Nas X thinks conservatives would "try to kill" him he he released 'Montero' now. The 25-year-old singer has...

Don't Miss

Johnny Depp, Bruce Springsteen and more honour Patti Smith at Carnegie Hall

Johnny Depp made a surprise appearance at the 'People Have the Power: A Celebration of Patti Smith' tribute. Huge...

SZA and Chappell Roan eye collaboration

SZA and Chappell Roan both want to collaborate on music. After the 'Giver' singer chose the 'Saturn' hitmaker as...

Duffy making surprise return to music with Garage remix of Mercy

Duffy is set to make a surprise music comeback with a Garage remix of her biggest hit 'Mercy'. The...

ABBA Voyage setlist to change in honour of third anniversary

The 'ABBA Voyage' setlist is to change for the first time in the show's history. The legendary Swedish pop...

Sublime working with Travis Barker on first album in almost 30 years

Sublime are working with Travis Barker on their first album in almost 30 years. The iconic ska punk band...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.