Thursday, April 3, 2025

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Latest Posts

Sharon Osbourne teases Black Sabbath hologram show after final gig

Sharon Osbourne is open to a Black Sabbath hologram show. The 'Paranoid' hard rock legends are reuniting for one...

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes teases new music ‘in the studio’

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes has been working in the studio. The 38-year-old rocker previously made it...

Sum 41 release emotional final ever music video

Sum 41 have released their last ever music video. The 'Fat Lip' pop punk legends - who recently wrapped...

Lil Nas X thinks Montero era would get him ‘killed’ in 2025

Lil Nas X thinks conservatives would "try to kill" him he he released 'Montero' now. The 25-year-old singer has...

Paul Greengrass to direct Netflix movie about 2011 terrorist attack

Paul Greengrass’ next movie will concern the 2011 terrorist attack in Norway.
The acclaimed director – whose previous credits include ‘The Bourne Supremacy’ and ‘United 93’ – is set to make a movie about the killing of 77 people by the far-right terrorist Anders Breivik, with Netflix having already picked up the rights to the film.
The movie is to be filmed in Norway with a $20 million budget and will feature a number of local actors, according to Deadline.
Greengrass had previously been expected to take on the Brian Helgeland-scripted film ‘Ness’ – which is about an incorruptible lawman – as his next project, with rumours suggesting Matt Damon was to be handed the lead role.
But the 62-year-old director has instead opted to tackle the difficult subject of the Norwegian terrorist attack.
And preparation for the movie is set to begin in before Christmas, according to deadline, which said Netflix saw off stiff competition from rival studios to secure the rights to the film.
Meanwhile, Greengrass revealed last year that didn’t plan on making another ‘Bourne’ movie.
The British director revealed he never considered a follow-up to 2004’s ‘The Bourne Supremacy’ and 2007’s ‘The Bourne Ultimatum’ because he’d completely forgotten about the action spy thriller franchise.
Greengrass, who returned to the film series with ‘Jason Bourne’ in 2016, said: "I didn’t spend the last seven or eight years thinking I would making another ‘Bourne’ film.
"I was always proud to have done them, but it had slipped into the rear-view mirror and I was very comfortable with that."

Latest Posts

Sharon Osbourne teases Black Sabbath hologram show after final gig

Sharon Osbourne is open to a Black Sabbath hologram show. The 'Paranoid' hard rock legends are reuniting for one...

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes teases new music ‘in the studio’

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oli Sykes has been working in the studio. The 38-year-old rocker previously made it...

Sum 41 release emotional final ever music video

Sum 41 have released their last ever music video. The 'Fat Lip' pop punk legends - who recently wrapped...

Lil Nas X thinks Montero era would get him ‘killed’ in 2025

Lil Nas X thinks conservatives would "try to kill" him he he released 'Montero' now. The 25-year-old singer has...

Don't Miss

Johnny Depp, Bruce Springsteen and more honour Patti Smith at Carnegie Hall

Johnny Depp made a surprise appearance at the 'People Have the Power: A Celebration of Patti Smith' tribute. Huge...

SZA and Chappell Roan eye collaboration

SZA and Chappell Roan both want to collaborate on music. After the 'Giver' singer chose the 'Saturn' hitmaker as...

Duffy making surprise return to music with Garage remix of Mercy

Duffy is set to make a surprise music comeback with a Garage remix of her biggest hit 'Mercy'. The...

ABBA Voyage setlist to change in honour of third anniversary

The 'ABBA Voyage' setlist is to change for the first time in the show's history. The legendary Swedish pop...

Sublime working with Travis Barker on first album in almost 30 years

Sublime are working with Travis Barker on their first album in almost 30 years. The iconic ska punk band...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.