Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Oliver Nohl-Oser: I was fired because of my success

Oliver Nohl-Oser thinks he was fired from ‘The Apprentice’ so early on because his business is already successful.
The 33-year-old contestant – who was given the boot from the reality TV show in Thursday (20.10.16) night’s episode – is convinced the fact his firm the Cumbrian Sausage Company is already established across the UK and in Europe, Lord Sugar felt he didn’t need his £250,000 investment and, in turn, eliminated him from the competition.
Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, he said: "My feelings right now, I want to make a jolly good go of things between now and when the series ends. I think he wants a business that’s really starting from its grass roots. I’m already quite established … it’s a difficult one. I can’t really pin-point it exactly why I was fired."
And, although he is upset that he was given the axe just three weeks in, Oliver is keen to send Lord Sugar and his aides Karren Brady and Claude Littner a hamper of meat once the series finishes as a token of thanks.
He explained: "I want to give Lord Sugar, Karren and Claude one of our meat hampers as a thank you and give an update on where we are as a business. It’s not the be all or end all, I’m still going strong."
The business owner was hoping to get the investment to help expand his meat business but has admitted he can still achieve his dreams without the cash and actually signed up for the show for the "experience."
He said: "It’s really good to get the exposure and the mentoring from Lord Sugar and it’s just a great experience. It’s not something you’d do every day and it’s just the fear of the unknown. It’s exciting."
‘The Apprentice’ will return to screens on October 27 at 9pm on BBC One.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.