Sunday, April 6, 2025

Noel Gallagher was surprised by the ticket chaos of Oasis Live ’25 reunion tour

Noel Gallagher was "taken aback" by the demand for tickets for the 'Oasis Live '25' reunion tour. Brothers...

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Nelly ‘thankful’ for police investigation as sexual assault case is dropped

Nelly is "very thankful to the UK police" for investigating allegations of sexual assault made against him – after the case was dropped.
The 44-year-old rapper was accused of masturbating in front of an anonymous woman, referred to in legal documents as Jane Doe, multiple times after a concert in Essex, south east England, in December 2017, but her attorney says they will "no longer participate" in the investigation.
Nelly – who always denied the allegations – said in a statement: "I am very thankful to the UK police for thoroughly investigating the false allegations against me and I am satisfied with the results of this case and the previous one in the US, both driven by the same attorney, both being dropped."
The rapper is now keen to focus on "family, music and reconnecting with fans", and stays he stands with "real survivors".
He added: "I stand with women and real survivors and can’t wait to just focus on what I love, family, music and reconnecting with the fans that have stood by me through these turbulent times."
In November, the ‘Dilemma’ hitmaker slammed "baseless allegations" of sexual assault made against him and vowed to be "vindicated".
He said in a statement: "I’ve been quiet for some time. But these baseless allegations hurt more than just me.
"The truth will come out, and I will be vindicated.
"These types of false allegations undermine real claims of sexual abuse/ harassment by real victims."
The alleged victim was also taking action against Nelly’s girlfriend, Shantel Jackson, for calling her a liar on social media, and the rapper blasted her for being "unfair" in targeting his partner.
He added: "To go after my girlfriend as well is unfair and goes too far. Shantel has been through enough.
"I am a father to a beautiful strong woman. I was raised by a strong single woman. I love them all very much."
Nelly previously reached a mutual settlement with another woman, Monique Greene, who had accused him of raping her on a tour bus in October 2017.
He said afterwards: "Monique Green pursued civil legal action against me, when no criminal charges were filed or pursued. I responded with civil claims of my own against her. Ultimately, we both agreed to dismiss our claims against each other.
"Now, that the same lawyer has filed or threatened to file a ‘Jane Doe’ lawsuit. I do not plan on walking away quietly.
"I have to speak up for my family and for the real victims strong enough to come forward and face people that have actually assaulted them."

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Don't Miss

JLS reunion tour will not feature ‘crazy stunts’, according to JB Gill

JLS will be scaling down their reunion tour. The boyband - which consists of Aston Merrygold, Oritsé Williams,...

Will Smith’s advice from Jay Z inspired album name

Will Smith called Jay Z for advice before returning to the music industry and his wise words inspired the new album's name.

Justin Hawkins was ‘petrified’ about playing at Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts

Justin Hawkins was “petrified” about performing at the tribute concerts for the late Taylor Hawkins. The Darkness frontman was...

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.