Saturday, April 5, 2025

Noel Gallagher was surprised by the ticket chaos of Oasis Live ’25 reunion tour

Noel Gallagher was "taken aback" by the demand for tickets for the 'Oasis Live '25' reunion tour. Brothers...

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Michelle Dockery ‘got over’ Downton Abbey with work

Michelle Dockery "got over" ‘Downton Abbey’ by throwing herself into her work.
The 34-year-old actress played Lady Mary Crawley in the British television drama for six years until it ended in 2015 and admits the only way she could get over the heartache of it ending was to sign up to two other shows.
She said: "I couldn’t refuse ‘Good Behaviour’. It came soon after we wrapped on Downton Abbey. I got over missing Downton by going on to something else as quickly as possible.
"You’re only as good as your last job. It was about finding something that you’re really connected to, I was very lucky with this."
And Michelle is currently busy working in the United States but will return to the United Kingdom before the year is out.
Asked what the differences are between the acting industry in the UK and the US, she told Newsweek: "I think the most obvious thing is it’s a bigger place. There’s a lot of work happening in Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles and now the Carolinas.
"There’s just more work because it’s a bigger place and more people. I’d like to see it the other way around; There’s plenty of American actors I’ve been working with that could play Brits."
Meanwhile, Michelle previously insisted she hasn’t ruled out starring in a ‘Downton Abbey’ movie if it ever goes ahead.
She shared: "’Downton Abbey’ was an incredible journey for six years and we were very sad to say goodbye, but it was the right time and it was very exciting actually leaving and going on to something like this and a whole new path in my career.
"The thing that I miss the most are my cast members. But we are all still very close. I think there is potential for a film. That is something I would wholeheartedly consider, so we will see. It may not be over yet."

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Don't Miss

JLS reunion tour will not feature ‘crazy stunts’, according to JB Gill

JLS will be scaling down their reunion tour. The boyband - which consists of Aston Merrygold, Oritsé Williams,...

Will Smith’s advice from Jay Z inspired album name

Will Smith called Jay Z for advice before returning to the music industry and his wise words inspired the new album's name.

Justin Hawkins was ‘petrified’ about playing at Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts

Justin Hawkins was “petrified” about performing at the tribute concerts for the late Taylor Hawkins. The Darkness frontman was...

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.