Saturday, April 5, 2025

Noel Gallagher was surprised by the ticket chaos of Oasis Live ’25 reunion tour

Noel Gallagher was "taken aback" by the demand for tickets for the 'Oasis Live '25' reunion tour. Brothers...

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Matthew Wolfenden worried eyebrows won’t grow back

Matthew Wolfenden is worried his eyebrows won’t grow back after he shaved them off for his gripping cancer storyline in ‘Emmerdale’.
The 36-year-old actor was forced to chop of his hair, get rid of his beard and wax off his eyebrows six months ago after his alter ego David Metcalfe – a role he’s played on the soap for 10 years – was diagnosed with testicular cancer and went through chemotherapy.
But he has admitted, although he wanted to make the devastating storyline as real as possible, he was concerned he’ll be hairless forever afterwards.
Speaking on ‘Good Morning Britain’ on Wednesday (21.09.16), he said: "I’d heard horror stories from people who’d had their eyebrows shaved off like in drunken stupors at university and they’d never grown back. They’re coming through — if not, I’ll just get them tattooed back on."
However, even if his hair does grow back over the next coming months, David may have to rock the look for another 10 years as he’s just got a new passport.
He explained: "I had to have a new passport done.
"So for ten years now I’ve got that picture [with shaved head and eyebrows] on my passport. I know, for ten years and that’s genuinely my passport — I’ve got it with me today so you could take a photo. I might have to lose it at some point and get a new one!"
And, although he’s happy with the hairless look for the time being, his fiancée Charley Webb, with whom he has sons Buster, six, and Bowie, 20 months, isn’t completely sold on his new appearance.
He said: "She quite liked the bald head… It’s when the stubble and eyebrows came off and everything came off.
"It’s really striking once your eyebrows come off. You don’t look like you anymore, a real change to your face — she wasn’t too keen on that!"

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Don't Miss

JLS reunion tour will not feature ‘crazy stunts’, according to JB Gill

JLS will be scaling down their reunion tour. The boyband - which consists of Aston Merrygold, Oritsé Williams,...

Will Smith’s advice from Jay Z inspired album name

Will Smith called Jay Z for advice before returning to the music industry and his wise words inspired the new album's name.

Justin Hawkins was ‘petrified’ about playing at Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts

Justin Hawkins was “petrified” about performing at the tribute concerts for the late Taylor Hawkins. The Darkness frontman was...

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.