Saturday, April 5, 2025

Noel Gallagher was surprised by the ticket chaos of Oasis Live ’25 reunion tour

Noel Gallagher was "taken aback" by the demand for tickets for the 'Oasis Live '25' reunion tour. Brothers...

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Love Island applications reach record high

‘Love Island’ applications have hit a record high as more than 12,000 people have requested to be on the show during lockdown.
The summer series of the ITV2 dating show has had a surge of singletons sign up to take part, as their dating lives have been put on hold amid the coronavirus pandemic.
An insider told The Sun newspaper: "Applications have gone through the roof since lockdown. Never before have so many people applied in this six-week time span.
"Over 70 per cent of the applications have come from 18 to 28 year olds and the videos being sent in have been more creative than ever as people have more time on their hands."
The show is expected to return this summer, despite the global health crisis.
Producers have hired extra staff to help interview the wannabe Islanders on the video conferencing app Zoom.
The insider added: "Once candidates have been whittled down to a shortlist, they’ll be interviewed face-to-face."
It comes after ‘Love Island’ winner Paige Turley – who won the first-ever winter series earlier this year, alongside boyfriend Finn Tapp – predicted many more people will apply for the reality show since the isolation measures were brought in.
The 22-year-old singer said: "There will be so many more applicants – and they should, they should 100 per cent apply.
"It’s six weeks and you’ll be in the sun, meeting all these hot boys and girls. They should apply."
What’s more, producers are making plans to test the new crop of sexy singletons for the virus to prevent it spreading in the villa.
A source recently said: "Producers are optimistic the series could go ahead, but they don’t want to take any risks with coronavirus spreading on set so are looking at testing contestants in advance.
"Talk of hosting the show in the UK has been vetoed. There would be nothing more depressing than seeing lovers huddled under blankets and umbrellas and stomping around in wellies.
"But if lockdown restrictions are lifted soon crew will work towards an August or September start date."

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Don't Miss

JLS reunion tour will not feature ‘crazy stunts’, according to JB Gill

JLS will be scaling down their reunion tour. The boyband - which consists of Aston Merrygold, Oritsé Williams,...

Will Smith’s advice from Jay Z inspired album name

Will Smith called Jay Z for advice before returning to the music industry and his wise words inspired the new album's name.

Justin Hawkins was ‘petrified’ about playing at Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts

Justin Hawkins was “petrified” about performing at the tribute concerts for the late Taylor Hawkins. The Darkness frontman was...

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.