Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Len Goodman hints he’ll quit Dancing With the Stars this year

Len Goodman has hinted he has quit ‘Dancing With the Stars’.
The 73-year-old choreographer caused uproar in 2016 when he announced he was stepping down as head judge on the British version of the ballroom and latin show ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ after 12 years, but was continuing with the American series.
But he has implied he won’t be returning to the programme next year as his contract with ABC is up at the end of 2018 and he’d rather "pot around in the garden".
Speaking to the Mail Online, he said: "This may be my last season. It’s the end of my contract and they may not what to have me any more.
"They might have had enough of me. I don’t want to retire totally but I’m quite happy doing nothing – reading a book and pottering in the garden."
Although it’s not definite that Len will walk away from the show next year, it probably won’t surprise fans as he hinted recently that he would’ve quit ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and ‘Dancing With the Stars’ at the same time if he hadn’t been locked in a contract.
He said: "I done it for 12 years, I wasn’t getting too dithery, I wasn’t dribbling, there comes a time when you think I did it for 12 years. And I couldn’t do the flying backwards and forwards.
"On ‘Strictly…’ your contract is annual, in America it’s a different – I signed up for four. I’ve got one more for show. I loved ‘Strictly…’ it gave me everything."
After Len announced he was leaving the British dance show at the end of 2016, bosses employed Shirley Ballas as his replacement and, although viewers didn’t fall in love with her straight away, she’s set to reprise her head judge role this year.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.