Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Judd Apatow calls for closure of The Weinstein Company

Judd Apatow has called on The Weinstein Company to be shut down.
The 46-year-old producer and director believes that after allegations surfaced that Harvey Weinstein sexually harassed a number of female employees and actresses over a period of almost three decades, his production company should be closed down.
Speaking at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon in Los Angeles, he said: "Who gives a s**t [about the company]? Shut it down, shut it down. We have enough ‘Project Runway’."
Judd also voiced his belief that Harvey’s staff knew about his transgressions, referring to his own staff as an example.
He explained: "People know what I’m doing. If I’m in the office, and the door is closed, they know I’m secretly eating red velvet cupcakes."
And Judd hopes this will lead to a drastic change in the treatment of women in Hollywood.
He said: "This is leading to a new examination of how women are treated in this industry and hopefully we can create a new environment where women feel supported when they speak out against creeps like Harvey Weinstein."
Speaking at the same event, Octavia Spencer praised the "brave women" who spoke out against the disgraced producer.
She said: "This past week, the film industry awakened to a scandal that has rocked us to our core. Scores of brave women came forward and recounted stories of sexual harassment perpetrated by a producer who had abused his power for nearly three decades. As a result, women across the world are banding together, leading the charge to ensure that these victims are heard and policies changed. All of the aforementioned incidents demonstrate the transformative power of women and philanthropy."

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.