Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Joe Sugg’s ‘stomach sinks’ when he thinks about his first ‘Strictly’ dance

Joe Sugg’s "stomach sinks" when he thinks about his first dance on ‘Strictly Come Dancing’.
The 27-year-old YouTuber will make his debut on the BBC dancing show on Saturday (22.09.18) and although the vlogger is nervous about his first 80s style Jive he thinks fans will enjoy his first appearance.
In an interview with the Telegraph newspaper, he said: "My stomach sinks when I think about Saturday’s first live show. I’m dancing a Jive to ‘Take On Me’ by A-ha.
"My guilty pleasure is Eighties music. I’m definitely going to have a pair of sunglasses, and there’s two parts in the dance that I think people are going to love."
The internet star revealed that his partner Dianne Buswell has been offering words of encouragement and even praised his long neck, which has caught the attention of fans on social media.
He said: "My pro partner Dianne says that I’ve got a good ear for music and my rhythm is getting better.
"She also pointed out that I have a long neck, which is good for ballroom, the style I’m most looking forward to. There’s already five Twitter accounts called Support Joe’s Neck, which shows what my fan base is like!"
Although Joe has a huge group of younger admirers, he admitted he was prepared for the older generation to be more unfamiliar with his work.
He said: "I was prepared for the "who’s he?" backlash when they announced the line-up. But I do appreciate that there’s a whole generation who don’t know who I am.
"There will, however, be youngsters in their families that do. And that’s the reason I’m doing ‘Strictly’. If I can help to bring families together on a Saturday night, that’s a massive win in my book."

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.