Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Jack Maynard apologises for ‘insulting language’

Jack Maynard has been forced to apologise for previously using "inflammatory and insulting language".
The ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’ star appeared in the show’s latest series launch last night (19.11.17), but away from Australia it was revealed he had posted a number of offensive tweets dating back up to six years ago.
Some of the tweets written on the official account of 22-year-old YouTube sensation – who has 642,000 Twitter followers – featured the N-word, and one also mocked someone’s physical appearance.
One tweet, from June 2011, read: "At alices with my n****s! (sic)"
In another message in December 2012, Jack responded to two people, calling them "retarded f****t (sic)".
A few months later, he tweeted someone saying: ""hahaha shutup you f****t… By the way who hit you with a shovel? (sic)"
A spokeswoman for the vlogger – who has more than 1.2 million subscribers on his YouTube page – told The Sun newspaper: "Jack is ashamed of these tweets, many were deleted a long time ago.
"He would never use that language now and realises this kind of retaliatory, inflammatory, insulting language is completely unacceptable."
An ITV spokeswoman said: "Jack has issued a full apology and has deleted the tweets that he sent."
On last night’s show, Jack – whose brother is singer Conor Maynard – was paired up with Made in Chelsea’s Georgia Toffolo after viewers voted for the stars to buddy up to try to win a meal ticket.
To do so they had to take part in a Walk the Plank challenge 334ft up on the roof of a Gold Coast hotel in Australia.
The pair both completed the challenge, as did Jennie McAlpine, Amir Khan, Vanessa White, and Jamie Lomas.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.