Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Fast 8 crew side with Dwayne Johnson

The ‘Fast 8’ crew have reportedly sided with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson in his dispute with Vin Diesel.
The 44-year-old actor slammed one of his co-stars on the movie for being unprofessional in a Facebook rant earlier this week, and after it was subsequently claimed the 47-year-old actor-and-producer was the target of his tirade, it has now emerged that Vin’s antics have upset a number of people who work on the action franchise.
Production sources told TMZ that The Rock had been upset with Vin’s work ethic for "a long time", with the actor frequently 30-60 minutes late to shoot scenes, despite already being on set, as he would refuse to leave his trailer.
And crew members claimed start time on Mondays was shifted to 10am to accommodate Vin as he didn’t like to start the week with a 7am call.
The crew source also slammed the actor’s "out of control arrogance", which was triggered by his producer title, and accused him of refusing to listen to anyone and goading castmates, including The Rock, by criticising their acting.
On the other hand, the insider praised The Rock as the "ultimate professional", who was easy to work with, always on time and always nailed his scenes.
The two men are believed to have had private showdown talks on Tuesday (10.08.16), but their issues remain unresolved and Vin is said to have left the set minutes after completing his final scenes on Wednesday (11.08.16).
In his original rant, former wrestler The Rock praised his female co-stars in the film, Charlize Theron, Jordana Brewster and Michelle Rodriguez, but admitted it was a "different story" working with the guys.
The actor – who plays bounty hunter Luke Hobbs – wrote on Facebook: "This is my final week of shooting Fast & Furious 8. There’s no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one.
"An incredible hard working crew. Universal Studios Entertainment has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love ’em. My male co-stars however are a different story.
"Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don’t. The ones that don’t are too chicken s**t to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses.(sic)"
He also stars alongside Scott Eastwood, Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, Kurt Russell and Ludacris in the next installment of the action franchise.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.