Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Edward James Olmos gets pulled from The Predator

Edward James Olmos has been scrapped from ‘The Predator’.
the 71-year-old actor was meant to play a four-star general in the upcoming sequel but he has revealed his character has been pulled from the final cut because director Shane Black didn’t feel the role was relevant to the film’s story.
Speaking to Slashfilm, he said: "I’m not in the show though–It was too long so my character, they had to take me out.
"They were like half an hour, 3/4 of an hour too long. So I understand why. It was gracious of them to call me and tell me, ‘Hey, we really feel bad,’ you know? "
Although Olsmos didn’t make the final cut, Thomas Jane – who plays the role of a military veteran from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars – recently admitted he was so excited about starring in the film that he accepted the part before reading the script.
He said: "I never read the script. Shane called me up … Shane’s been trying to work with me for a while.
"We’ve been trying to work together and this was the one I was available for. He said, ‘Hey, I’m doing this movie,’ and I said, ‘Great, I’m available. Show me where to be.’"
The upcoming film also stars the likes of Boyd Holbrook, Keegan-Michael Key and Olivia Munn.
And Thomas became increasingly excited about the project as it developed over time.
He explained: "A lot of the stuff we came up. I know Shane and Keegan came up with a lot of that backstory themselves the day before I showed up.
"They laid that on me and I said, ‘F**k, that’s great! I got nothin’ to add to that. That’s brilliant, let’s roll with that!’
"We try to weave that stuff into the story. Of course, that’s the art of making movies, trying to create these stories and weave them in while keeping the train moving forward at all times. That’s not an easy job. Every day we’re trying to figure out how to build stuff in that connects us all otherwise you just got a bunch of guys shooting guns at f**kin’ green people. That gets pretty old."

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.