Friday, April 4, 2025

Camila Cabello ‘crushed’ by comparisons to Charli XCX

Camila Cabello felt "crushed" when she was accused of emulating Charli XCX's style. The pop star went through a...

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Cold Feet to make return next year

‘Cold Feet’ has been recommissioned for a new series.
The well-loved comedy made a triumphant return to screens in September following a 13-year hiatus and received such a rapturous reception by critics and fans alike that ITV has decided to bring it back next year for another installment.
The channel’s Director of Television, Kevin Lygo said: "It’s with some trepidation that you return to much loved shows, but [writer] Mike Bullen’s contemporary take on the five friends and their lives has been a wonderful thing, with every bit of the warmth, humour, emotion and chemistry that makes ‘Cold Feet’ such a special, and hugely enjoyable drama. We were obviously delighted that the audience agreed, and we’re pleased to be able to confirm that ‘Cold Feet’ will return again for a further series."
The current series, which concludes on Monday (17.10.16), stars James Nesbitt, Hermione Norris, Robert Bathurst, John Thomson and Fay Ripley as Adam Williams, Karen Marsden, David Marsden and Pete and Jenny Gifford, respectively.
The eight-part series, which opened with 8.4 million last month, sees the "fifty- something-year-old" friends as they encounter the minefield of middle age.
Writer Mike Bullen said: "We all said we only wanted to bring ‘Cold Feet’ back if we could maintain the standard previously set. I’ve been blown away by the show’s reception among viewers and critics alike. It has exceeded even my hopes. This recommission confirms that we didn’t screw it up. I shall take a moment to bask in the warm glow… Okay, done that. Now the hard graft resumes."
Filming for the next series will kick off in Manchester in March 2017.
The news that the comedy has been recommissioned will no doubt go down well with the cast as John recently admitted there would be "uproar" if it didn’t make a return.
He said: "I think there would be uproar if there wasn’t (another series) …
"Obviously on the ratings and the viewing figure, it’s in a strong position but I haven’t had the emperor’s thumbs up yet."
‘Cold Feet’ first hit television screens in 1997 and came to an end in 2003.

Latest Posts

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Chesney Hawkes turned down Ed Sheeran collaboration

Chesney Hawkes rejected the chance to work with Ed Sheeran. The 53-year-old singer recalled turning down the offer from...

Miley Cyrus drops new single End of the World

Miley Cyrus has released her new single ‘End of the World’. The 32-year-old pop star dropped the new track,...

Ed Sheeran releases new single Azizam

Ed Sheeran has released his new single ‘Azizam’. The 34-year-old singer dropped the Persian-inspired track from his upcoming eighth...

Don't Miss

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Sir Elton John feared it was ‘inhumane’ to record album with Brandi Carlile amid global crisis

Sir Elton John feared it was “inhumane” to record an album with Brandi Carlile due to the current state of the world.

Dua Lipa wins copyright case over Levitating

Dua Lipa has won the copyright case over her song 'Levitating'. The 29-year-old singer had been accused by songwriters...

Sex Pistols + Frank Carter announce US tour

The Sex Pistols and Frank Carter have announced a North American tour. The 'God Save the Queen' rockers haven't...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.