Saturday, April 5, 2025

Noel Gallagher was surprised by the ticket chaos of Oasis Live ’25 reunion tour

Noel Gallagher was "taken aback" by the demand for tickets for the 'Oasis Live '25' reunion tour. Brothers...

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Jordan Banjo: I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here changed me

Jordan Banjo says taking part in ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!’ made him a "different person".
The Diversity dancer was the fourth celebrity to be eliminated from the 2016 series of the jungle based reality show, and has admitted the experience was so challenging he isn’t sure "how [he] did it".
Speaking on ITV’s ‘Good Morning Britain’ alongside fellow Diversity dance stars Ashley Banjo and Perri Kiely, Jordan said: "Looking back at – after being out of it for so long now – I’m like mate I don’t even know how I did it!
"That’s a different person!"
And Jordan also opened up about the horrifying bushtucker trial that he underwent named the Tomb of Torment, where he was plunged in darkness whilst 120,000 critters climbed over him, alongside ‘Gogglebox’ star Scarlett Moffatt, ex-‘Strictly Come Dancing’ professional Ola Jordan, and Olympic gold medal winner Sam Quek.
The 23 year old said of the trial: "I was laying there and the girls were like ‘let’s sing’ and I was like ‘let’s not!’"
"I’ve got scars on my neck from when the rats scratched me!"
The news comes after Jordan described the whole experience as "overwhelming" during his interview on with show presenters Ant and Dec after he was voted out of the jungle.
He said at the time: "The whole experience was so overwhelming, it was something I never thought I’d get the chance to do. I’m not joking, those guys in there is such a beautiful person and I can’t wait to see them when they get out.
"I’ve never seen a camp like it. It was sort of like a home away from home because every day I’m with a team. I thought it would be arguments and big egos but it hasn’t been anything like that."

Latest Posts

FKA Twigs cancels Coachella performance

FKA Twigs has been forced to cancel her Coachella performance due to visa issues. Less than a month after...

Sir Elton John ‘not in great shape’ while making new album

Sir Elton John was "not in great shape" while working on a new album with Brandi Carlile. The pair...

Dolly Parton hopes to collaborate with Sabrina Carpenter again

Dolly Parton would love to perform with Sabrina Carpenter again. The country music legend teamed up with the 'Espresso'...

Ciara celebrates release of ‘baby-making’ new single Ecstasy

Ciara has released her new single ‘Ecstasy’. The 39-year-old singer released the R+B track earlier on Friday (04.04.25), and...

Don't Miss

JLS reunion tour will not feature ‘crazy stunts’, according to JB Gill

JLS will be scaling down their reunion tour. The boyband - which consists of Aston Merrygold, Oritsé Williams,...

Will Smith’s advice from Jay Z inspired album name

Will Smith called Jay Z for advice before returning to the music industry and his wise words inspired the new album's name.

Justin Hawkins was ‘petrified’ about playing at Taylor Hawkins tribute concerts

Justin Hawkins was “petrified” about performing at the tribute concerts for the late Taylor Hawkins. The Darkness frontman was...

Zayn Malik cancels Mexico City concert due to severe food poisoning

Zayn Malik was forced to cancel his Mexico concert after coming down with severe food poisoning. Just hours before...

Five claim Simon Cowell hasn’t responded to message about reforming

Simon Cowell has yet to respond after Five reached out to him about reforming. Although the music mogul was...

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.